Question:
who is the sexiest actress in hollywood toay?
kkhelfo
2006-05-17 06:23:07 UTC
who is the sexiest actress in hollywood toay?
Sixteen answers:
Jeremy
2006-05-17 12:19:22 UTC
Keira Knightley.
Kitty Kat
2006-05-20 21:12:46 UTC
Angelina Jolie
a.vasquez7413@sbcglobal.net
2006-05-17 23:48:55 UTC
Jennifer Lopez
2006-05-19 23:14:41 UTC
Susan Saradon, Faye Dunnaway, Michelle Phillips, Dianne Keaton, Take your choice!
malewacky
2006-05-17 13:27:17 UTC
Elizabeth Hurly
zeebaneighba
2006-05-17 17:35:57 UTC
Scarlett Johansson...
Sister
2006-05-21 20:09:56 UTC
Angela Bassett!
2006-05-18 07:22:36 UTC
Me because I not giving you my number I already sex symbol so move over Marylin Monroe DEAD GUESS (ROCK ON }LEGEND YA ALL TAKE MY NUMBER 999-999-9999 ROCKON IS THE NEXT STAR SEXIEST ACTRESS YAHOO TOP HOLLYWOOD SECRET CALL MY AGENT
inv41
2006-05-17 16:25:16 UTC
K.D Aubert
vscott548
2006-05-22 03:14:03 UTC
I don't know her name but the woman that played Aeon Flux is very sexy
DidoDeeDee
2006-05-17 13:29:02 UTC
Lolita Davidovich
amandeep s
2006-05-17 13:51:06 UTC
angelina jolie as she is just so hot, adventuorous
Charlene T
2006-05-21 23:38:47 UTC
Rachel McAdams..coz she's canadian!
modgabi
2006-05-17 14:18:16 UTC
Oh, a silly question...No one..I see just clowns there...
2006-05-20 15:50:51 UTC
no one but me
Rock
2006-05-17 13:24:28 UTC