Question:
How to create confidence?
sonali
2006-05-18 03:41:42 UTC
I LOSE CONFIDENCE ON STAGE OR BY TALKING WITH SOME NEW PEOPLE. HOW TO GET CONFIDENCE.
Six answers:
Mitesh P
2006-05-18 03:53:04 UTC
Confidence is not something that one can buy from a store down the street. It takes time for any human being to b confident.one must have confidence to have self confidence. People usually are confident because they are sure of the end result and therefore know when to do a certain act that can resolve things in the perfet way, without harming others. For a sportsman to b confident he shud practice his sports regularily so that he knows his moves better and also can judge his opponents move. b sure of what you do and what you sy.
changmw
2006-05-18 10:44:58 UTC
Uncertainties create fear. Confidence came from knowledge. The more you know, the greater your confidence.
leodavinci
2006-05-18 11:27:38 UTC
JUST B URSELF

u cannot create confidence

it comes from within

just GO for it
WC
2006-05-18 10:49:31 UTC
You have to have faith in yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, how can anyone else believe in you. Convince yourself that you can do what you set out to do.If you go into a situation with a defeatist attitude, you've already lost.
Raj M
2006-05-18 10:47:57 UTC
1.Be focussed on what you are doing. Keep your mind free.

2.Keep repeating "I fear nothing.I am the person others would love to listen to".

if it helps, then cheer up if it doesnt, even then cheer up!!!
2006-05-18 12:37:34 UTC
join the MARINES...WEAKLING!!!!